Purchase a certificate delivered via email for a Preventative Maintenance Checkup to be used in the next 6 months.
Regular computer maintenance is essential to keep your laptop, desktop, all-in-one or Mac in good working order. Many computer problems are caused by a lack of maintenance. If these small problems are detected early, they can be corrected quickly saving you hundreds of dollars.
Preventative Maintenance Checkups take 8+ hours to complete, depending on the size of your hard drive and the amount of RAM we need to test. In addition to a good old fashioned cleaning, we also do the following during a PC Maintenance Checkup:
But in addition to the standard maintenance tasks, we also do some additional work that most home users do not have the capacity or desire to do. For example, during the Maintenance Checkup Schrock Innovations:
- Test your computer's memory for faults
- Clean your computer's internal cooling and ventilation systems
- Inspect your motherboard’s capacitors for bulges or leaks
- Test the computer's power supply for consistent voltages
- Ensure that anti-virus software is installed and updated
- Test your hard drive(s) for early signs of failure
- Clean computer exterior
- Repair errors in the Windows registry
- Remove unneeded temporary files to free up valuable disk space
- Install updates for Windows and 3rd party software
- Scan for malware and viruses
- Evaluate your computer's overall performance and security
You can redeem a purchased certificate any time without an appointment up to 6 months from the date of issuance.
Your emailed receipt for your purchase will serve as your certificate and our Service Centers will also maintain a record of your purchase. If you have friends, relatives, or kids off at school, buying a certificate now for them is a great way to get this savings at a later time that is more convenient.