In celebration of 20th Anniversary a rare combination of budget pricing and performance technology is available for a limited time at Schrock Innovations.
The Ultimate Upgrade is your opportunity to trade in your old, tired or even broken computer for $100 in credit against a new Modular Computer. Long-time Schrock customers might be familiar with this annual sale, but this year we are throwing in a 20th anniversary twist:
This year’s Ultimate Upgrade laptop will come in two flavors – The usual $499 laptop as described in the specifications or a new, blazing fast laptop featuring AMD’s newest Ryzen 3 processor. You can choose to stay with the base model Ultimate Upgrade Laptop for $499, or “Ryzen-size” your laptop for only $175 more!
When you combine the high-speed DDR4 memory, the Solid State Hard Drive, and the amazing Ryzen processor you get a powerhouse system at Schrock’s lowest new computer price of the year!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you transfer my data?Yes, Schrock cam transfer the data from your old computer if needed just select data transfer if you are ordering online or mention it when you come in to purchase.
- What happens to my old computer?It is securely recycled with a credentialed PC recycler.
- What do you accept as a trade in?Literally any computer in any condition – even if it is missing parts. One customer even traded in a Vtech toddler laptop!
- How long does it take to get my computer?Up to 14 business days
- When do I bring in my trade?When you pick up your new computer
- If I am buying online and you ship to me, how do I get my trade in to you?Please call us for details. It is super simple!